- selecting a business name
- talking to your accountant about orgnizing for tax purposes: sole proprietorship, LLC's, S-Corps, etc.
- obtaining employee identification numbers
- registering with your state regulatory agency
- determining the best payment processing for your business
- choosing accounting software
- settling on shipping options
- establishing how to market your business
- learning about sales tax
- deciding on computer backup/security
We are not just small business web developers; we are also small business owners. We opened our small business web development business in 2003, and an eCommerce business in 2006 (you can read more about us here) and had to struggle through all the steps, and some of the surprises, as we came to them. Our small business consulting will clear the path of all those boulders and ditches that we learned about the hard way so that you can spend more time doing business and less time worrying about what you might have forgotten!
Our small business consulting is tailored specifically for your needs. Consulting is billed by the hour at a reasonable and affordable rate for a new start-up business, so you can get as little or as much as you need and want. Please contact us with questions or to get started on small business consulting.